What happens in Drama Fun Time stays in…
This class is fun. It’s a low-pressure exploration of drama games and theatre. Do you crave 90 minutes a week of fun? Maybe you just need 90 minutes a week without your kids. Sure, okay, we could set the goal to meet each participant at their specific level of confidence and development. And yeah, we could teach the fundamentals in voice, movement and basic acting. But then that would be work, right? And we want some fun. Bring it on. Very easy exercises, short scripts, no homework.
- April 18 – June 6 (7 weeks)
- ** No Class May 9th
- Wednesdays: 7:30pm – 9pm
- Instructor: Matthew Payne
How to register:
1. Pay with credit card here:
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SKAM hotline 250.386.7526 to register via e-transfer or cheque.
- There is a 15% Discount if you register for two or more classes per term. If you are eligible, please email email@example.com to register for two or more classes.