When families need a little financial boost to help kids be involved in classes or camps an application can be made to our bursary program. Simply fill out the online application before the start date of a camp or class to ensure there is room on the list.
Applications for assistance can be submitted at any time before the start date of a class or camp. An application does not guarantee assistance.
- Fees are never sent to the parent/guardian directly. The funding is transferred directly to Theatre SKAM’s online registration program.
- All approvals are at the sole discretion of Theatre SKAM Staff, and are subject to demands and available funds.
If you have additional questions, call 250.386.7526 and speak with Kate Wallace or Kathleen Greenfield.
WANT TO APPLY?
If you are a parent or guardian, you can apply for funding on behalf of your child/children by clicking on the Application button below. All information provided will be kept confidential.
Before you start, we ask that you first be able to answer “Yes” to the following questions:
- Is the child on whose behalf you are applying between the ages of 4-18?
- Is your family in a demographic which would be considered in financial need (as defined by Government guidelines)? Click here to check if you meet the financial need criteria as set out in the Federal Income Table 2017.
If you can answer “Yes” to both questions, then you will need to provide the following information as part of the application process. Be sure to have them handy once you click on the Application button:
- Your contact information (name, postal code, telephone number and email address).
- The first name, last name, date of birth of your child.
- The name and start date of the class or camp in which your child would like to participate.
- The amount that you are requesting from SKAM’s Bursary Fund.
Click to Apply